01 January 2012

Happy New Year


Happy New Year from Downtown Valdosta

First I would like to wish a very Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone. I have been very lax with my blog lately and one of my resolutions is to post twice a week. I unfortunately am finding myself drained of brilliant and encouraging things to share and say for the new year. All I have is that everyday is a moment to change everything, you don't have to wait for a new year. It's just easy to project a clean slate onto a new number and that way we are also placing a bit of responsibility onto something other than ourselves. So remember as always to be kind to yourselves and to stay excellent.
♥monica 


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Monica! May this be a new year of exciting adventures and accomplishments!! Love you! :D
    -BEL

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.