06 November 2011

Bonfire Night: November 5

Last night was Bonfire Night/ Guy Fawkes Day. I went down to Battersea Park to view the bonfire and the fireworks and it was incredible! There were so many people there it was pretty intense for me, it's estimated that there where 40,000 people there! Yikes, but I am getting better with crowds. I have to living in a city like London. Here's my first attempt at making a gif. I thought it would be nice if I could share the spectacular fireworks from last night with you all. 
This is was my first attempt at making a gif and it's a little slower than I would like, but much better than the first I made. It was so fast I was afraid it could trigger a seizure. (I'm only half joking about that too!)

OzZUQq on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

 Have a great weekend and remember to be kind to yourselves. ♥monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.