13 November 2011

Moog

For the past several years I've had friends go to MoogFest. I would love to go, but I've never had the opportunity. But this isn't about me talking about music festivals I would go to, but just sharing the photo a friend of mine took. This quotation really resounded with me and I just want to share it. 

"To be human, to be fully human, is to need music and to derive nourishment
from the music you hear."
I hope you all had a great week and the next one is looking just as well for you all. For everyone back in Georgia, I look forward to seeing you all again, but first I have to bust my hump for a few more weeks before we can catch up. 
Be kind to yourself. Cheers! ♥monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.