17 July 2011

Photo Drop: Editing Fun

I've been on a photo editing binge for the past few weeks and I thought I would share some of what I've been working on. I feel grossly narcissistic posting so many photos of myself that I have edited, but I also feel okay about tweaking my photos and not okay with touching up photos of friends. It seems to imply that there is something about them that needs fixing and I don't feel that way. I know, I know, I know, a photo is a only an image of someone, but I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Perhaps I'll be more comfortable editing photos of other people soon. Well, here ya go! Feel free to tell me what you think about the pictures. 
Hunter- AFI- Summer 2010

Davey- AFI- Summer 2010

Photo by Daryn. Edited by Me.

I'm wearing clothes in the picture. I promise!

A unicorn to match my hair. 

In my friend's car, shooting out the window. (drive by jokes anyone?)

Local band: Pigtoad

Quintessential downtown Valdosta with Pigtoad
 The photography kick I have been on lately was prompted by my acceptance in to the Richmond University. My thoughts where 'if I'm going to be in London, I am going to want good pictures...but I'm a terrible photographer'. The conclusion was obvious, learn to be a better photographer, thus Project: Trying to be a Better Photographer was born. I feel like I'm doing better already and I have been lucky enough to have received 2 cameras from 2 wonderful friends. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and be kind to yourself.     -monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.