25 September 2011

Georgia on My Mind



I've had this song in my head for the past several days and I have to admit that Georgia certainly has the best state song, ever. I mean, Ray Charles wrote it and, it just doesn't get much better than that!
Also, peep the new look! Do you like it better? I sure do. I thought that the last look I had going was a tad bit on the stock/ off the rack looking. I'm not quite happy with my header/ title yet, but I think it's looking a lot better. Have an incredible week and remember to be kind to yourselves! ♥monica

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!! Like, a lot!!!

    But I'm *super* glad you're having such a blast over there. I can't wait to backpack after you graduate!!

    -BEL :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.