30 September 2011

Halloween


So Halloween is without a doubt my favorite holiday and I'm so stoked on it being in a month. I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to go as, but here are a few of the ideas I've been rolling around in my head. Tell me what you think! 


I have most of everything if I decide to go as Sally Bowles. 


I don't play video games, but I know a lot of people who do so I give this idea up to anyone who wants it. Get a orange hula hoop and a blue hula hoop and walk around like that for Halloween for anyone who really loves to play Portal. 

I thought about going as Frida Kahlo for Halloween last year and I'm debating it again this year. Do you all know what you're going as this year? I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and remember to be kind to yourselves. ♥monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.