01 August 2011

Happy August


It's hard for me to believe that it's already the first of august. I'm thrilled that I'll be leaving for London at the end of the month, but as the story goes I'm still nervous. I'm still impatiently waiting on my UK visa and my irrational side is flipping out thinking, what if it doesn't make it or they reject me and I'm stuck here and then I have to change my blog and blah blah blah blah blah? 

That was totally obnoxious, so I'm going to move on to something positive and happy. How about this awesome calendar for August? 
get the calendar here

I also found this super groovy site that links to a bunch of craft and diy blogs. It's a wonderful way to spend time on the internet if you just want to see random crafty goodness. Blam! Craftgawker! 
College Life DIY
This is one of my favorite blogs that I found on Craftgawker today, so I thought I would share it with you all. Well, that's all for today. I would have posted first thing today, but there was a really gnarly storm that knocked out the internet for most of the day today. So have a wonderful day and I'll be posting a lot through the month of August and I anticipate either a very happy or a very sad post when I finally get word about my visa. Cross your fingers for me! 
Have a wonderful day and be kind to yourself.
♥monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say something to me. I'd love to hear what you have to say.